Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Thank You for Praying!

Dear friends & family,

I cannot say thank you enough for your prayers over this last week. I am amazed at how God chose to answer your prayers as well as my own. He was ever present with me while I was away from home, in meetings, teaching, and sick.

My plane returned safely last night just after 11:30. Unfortunately, I received some bad information in Bogota, so my bag was still in Miami. At this time, however, it has been returned!

I worked from home today so that I could rest and relax. I'm getting better from being sick and enjoying very much being home. Seriously, your prayers have been answered and we appreciate them so much!

Many thanks to those of you who took care of Kevin while I was gone. It made me feel better knowing that he wasn't alone either.

Many thanks & blessings,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment